Thursday, April 06, 2017

Quick and Perfect Hair with LVL Hair Brush Straightener in just 10 minutes*


For me, my hair is the bane of my existence. I know very few things about hair and hairstyling. It is just not my forte. So when LVL Hair reached out to me and offered me this product that promise quick and easy hairstyle within minutes, how could I pass up the opportunity to try it? What did I have to lose?

After a long two months of trial and thorough use of the product, I have come to the conclusion that god or some higher power had bestowed its grace onto the LVL Hair Brush Straightener. I initially had thought this hairbrush-like device was quite gimmicky and fell rapidly sceptical at the thought of it and "brushed" off the idea without hesitation. But after given the amazing opportunity to try it, I am not ashamed to say I was wrong. Granted that LVL Hair isn't the first company to release this kind of product, I honestly now believe the wonders of this innovative device. It is able to help me create simple hair styles that would normally take me a solid hour, into quick and easy ten minutes!



These hair brush looking products are designed to be a two-in-one; a hair brush and a hair straightener. It works to heat up and smooth out the kinks by brushing the device through your hair. It is so simple and yet so effective. At first, I was scared as to how the heat would affect my skin, but I can guarantee you, very little to no heat will hurt you. It is 100% safe to use! And 100% fool-proof as well.

I was generously gifted the "Three is a Charm" bundle which consists of the following items;



The brush itself claims to not only straighten your hair with speed and ease, but it also provides your hair with the perfect shininess as well, due to the ceramic hot plate bristles located at the front.

The bristles, itself, has a protective barrier that allows no heat to hurt the user.



It has a customisable temperature settling that can reach up to a maximum of 230 degrees. It has a LCD screen located at the back of the brush handle. What's great about this invention is that as you brush through your hair, there is no static that gets conducted - so 100% no fuss!


What it also claims is that it is able to tame thick and frizzy hair. I have thin, yet thick, slightly wavy asian hair and I naturally have a subtle shininess. Using this hair brush straightener, I have noticed a little difference but not a lot in terms of how my hair would shine. However, I greatly enjoy using this brush as it honestly couldn't have saved me more time, especially in the morning when I have to look presentable for work or for an event. It takes little to no time to heat up and you can be sure that you will get the results you want from a few quick and easy strokes through your hair. 

Though the application is flawless and its functionality is perfection, its maintenance is a little bit of a hassle in my opinion. I tend to have a lot of hair fall out and so when brushing the device through my hair, it had collected a lot of loose hairs and by the end of the application, a forest of hair is on the brush. So to prevent this, I would quickly brush over my hair with a normal hair brush and untangle and knots and then use the LVL Hair Straightener. Another issue that I had come across is that if you have oily hair, it would be a bigger issue to maintain the bristles and keep it clean. So make sure you do not use it with dirty or oily hair. To prevent damage to your hair, always remember to spray heat protection to your hair! And lucky for us, LVL looks after us and provides us one in the bundle. 

Overall, this LVL Hair Brush Straightener deserves a solid A in my books. It is the hero of all of my hair problems. You are able to do more in less time. The design of the brush also offers you a comfortable hold so you can naturally brush your hair and straighten it at the same time! It is a no-fuss, quick, easy and safe product to have. A total hair saver for those like me who don't know much about hair styling! 

The Three is a Charm Bundle retails for $105.99 AUD and can be purchased on their website at www.lvlhair.com. They also give you the option of just buying the brush straightener alone, which comes in two colours - the standard white or a gold rimmed black. Now what's convenient for consumers is that they have an "After Pay" option for those who can't affordable to pay the full amount in one go, so there's no excuse to say no to this ingenious device! 

Thanks for reading my beauties!

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me as a gift. I was not paid nor compensated to write this post. This post was made for the benefit of my readers. All thoughts and opinions was based on my own personal experience and is 100% honest and genuine. This post was not sponsored in any form or manner. 
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig