Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sweet Peach Family Coming to Town!

From the first launch of the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette, I was so keen to get this palette and have it in my own hands. From the reviews to the insane hype, I knew I had to get it and for GREAT REASON! This palette has been my baby since and now it's make a comeback to MECCA Stores and it's staying for good! But the best news is not even that! It's bringing along its new family as well, which includes some lip products, a trio cheek palette and more! I am so excited to get my hands on these babies when they release!





And here's a sneak peek!
[Photo from Ulta.com]

All this will be released on the 31st of January of this year! That's not long now! So make a list of what you want and camp! For now, while we are waiting, I'll show you guys what I love about the Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette!

First, the colours in this palette are not just stunning but they are wearable! These shades smell like peach and it just entices you to always use this palette, which I am guilty of doing. HAHA!
These shades are extremely blendable and so easy to work with! It takes little to no effort to make the perfect blended look.

You can create beautiful day time looks on the left hand side shades.

Or night time looks, using the shades on the right hand side.


This palette is just jam packed with amazing shades and quality that you just don't wanna miss out on what it has to offer.

Remember guys, the whole peach collection is releasing to your nearest Mecca Store on the 31st of January! Any updates will be posted on my social media platforms! So follow me and keep an eye out ! Thanks guys!




Disclaimer: This palette was purchased with my own money. This is not a sponsored post. I was not paid or compensated to make this post. All thoughts and opinions are 100% genuine and honest. All experiences are all my own. 
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig