Friday, September 16, 2016

Specks of Gold: Ep 3 - Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturiser*



Episode 3 of my "Speck of Gold" feature is on the Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturiser. Jergens is a brand that was mainly developed in the US brought to the Australian market, especially seen in Priceline stores. It is a skincare company that is famous for their moisturiser collection, but they also look after every inch of your body, from your feet to your hands. This includes tanning products, cleansers, moisturisers, hand creams and so on. They have produced products for all skin types for any time of day, for all ages. 

My skin now has a new friend. A long time friend! The Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturiser has been a great addition to my skincare routine. It has replaced most of the drugstore moisturisers on my nightstand and I have not even looked back. It does everything you need in a moisturiser and more! The greatest thing about this product is not only its performance on the skin, but its price point! Getting smooth and healthy has never been easier!


This moisturiser is best to be used on the body where it can fix and repair heavy duty dryness on the skin. It is especially great for dry areas such as the heels, elbows, and knees. I personally suffer my dry skin on my elbows, the palm of my hands, my feet and my legs and this product has helped me overcome the dryness. This day moisturiser claims to repair, heal and nourish the driest of skin and help bring forth visible luminosity and good health to your skin. 


It feels just like any other moisturiser when released from the pump. It is quite lightweight after you apply an adequate amount onto the skin. It comes out as a white opaque liquid and becomes transparent when rubbed into the skin. It absorbs very quickly after spending a few minutes working the product. After the product has absorbed into the skin, you would only notice the product on your skin if it's on your hands due to the slight slip residue. Other than that, you wouldn't notice it at all. It feels very nice on the skin and has a gentle smell. 

BEFORE
AFTER
Looking at the "before" demonstration above, my skin was quite dry and flakey on the palms of my hands. It was the same on my legs and my elbows, as well. Nothing could really help my skin for long term at an affordable price. I didn't want to constantly buy expensive products, knowing that I can buy something from the drugstore that can do the same. But it's a struggle! Because you won't find it in the sea of brands. I am constantly testing out new products and nothing did the trick for the longer period of time. At the drugstore, you would have hits and misses and by that time, you would have wasted your money, where you could have spent it on the right luxury brand. But now I am helping you cut to the chase and end your search. 

This product had greatly improved the texture and radiance on my skin instantly. After a week, I felt my skin feeling "normal" and it was feeling normal for longer. It is now feeling a lot youthful and healthy, throughout the day and I always have this bottle on my nightstand and apply it every morning. It has that elasticity that my skin once had and my skin doesn't feel easily irritated, either. You can also use this on your face, but I honestly think it is too rich and concentrated for the face. The face is a delicate area and requires a different type of attention and care. But it may work for you if you have overly dry skin. 

This product contains a unique illuminating ingredient hydralucence blend which is part of their new ingredient in their newly formulated products. This new technology they have included works to provide long-lasting hydration that your skin needs, not just for the quick fix, but for long term as well. It helps to enhance the skin tone, texture and luminosity of your skin for all ages and skin types. It quickly eliminates dullness and dryness to the skin by giving your skin what it needs. It also has help with other ingredients, such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin B5 to maintain the great skin, you want and need. How this product works is that it penetrates through 5 layers of your skin and works from the inside out. The problem must first be fixed from the inside first before, you can start to notice a great difference in your skin. This by all means, does not replace water. Water is the essence of hydration but this product would be a great asset to your skin. 

There has been nothing on the market that is is effective and yet, affordable to treat my skin. At times, spending more doesn't necessarily mean it is better. And the Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturiser proves just that. It is available in priceline stores or on their website at Jergens.com.au. They have 4 available sized bottles ranging from 100mL to 650mL, at $5.99 to $12.99. Priceline is constantly having sales on these products and you can definitely get a bargain out of these if you get them at the right time. Definitely give these a go if you are like me struggling to find the right product to fix the dryness to your skin. Leave a comment down below if you want to know more! But at this price, there's no harm in trying!



*Disclaimer: These products were gifted to me, but I was not sponsored, nor compensated for this post. I was not obliged to make a post. It was in my own and my reader's best interest to do so. All opinions and thoughts were based on my personal experience. Everything said is 100% honest and based on my personal experience with the products and the brand. All products were personally test on my own skin. 








Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig