Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Champagne Pop is Here To Stay!

We asked and Becca Cosmetics delivered! The Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics collaboration of the Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop is here to stay and is going nowhere!
Becca Cosmetics x Jaclyn Hill Collaboration
Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Powder in Champagne Pop 

It is incredibly rare to find a highlighter shade that will suit anyone of any complexion, skin tone and style! This cult classic compact instantly sold out in so many stores in the US and in days at Sephora Australia! It launched back in July 2015 and now, our greatest wish has come true! It was confirmed a few days ago that the limited edition shade 'Champagne Pop' is now part of the permanent line, along with Opal, Moonstone and Topaz! And here's the evidence tweeted by Becca Cosmetics!
Either this was a super late or super early birthday present to me, but I'm not complaining! These Shimmering Skin Perfectors are the epitome of high quality, natural radiance and luminosity. I have 3 of the 4 shades and I can 100% say that they are definitely worth the money. They are buildable to a natural to intense glow on the skin. It takes little to no effort to apply and see the results of these miracle compacts. They are said to reflect, refract and absorb light so that the glow is not lost. So if you want that 'shine like a diamond' kind of glow, this will be your best friend for the next millennium.
Here are some swatches of the Shimmering Skin Perfectors Pressed Powders that I own;
Left to Right: Moonstone, Champagne Pop, Opal

These powders have ultrafine luminescent pearls that glide on the skin like silk and feel very buttery and smooth on the fingertips. These don't feel chalky and the little product goes a very long way.
You can find this at Sephora.com.au for $60-66 AUD or at your nearest sephora store. You can also go to ry.com.au as well to purchase these compacts.
I hope you guys are as excited as I am to hear the good news and hope this had made your day, as it did mine.

Disclaimer:
I was not paid or sponsored to talk about these products. This is my genuine thoughts on all the products. This post has not been compensated or compromised in any way. My opinions and thoughts have and will always remain true to my own word - based on my own experiences. All the products were purchased with my own money. All links provided are purely for reader's convenience and information only! 
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig